- Red Bull Singapore/Malaysia
- Music & Entertainment
- High Energy: The Lifestyle Gallery Part II
- High Energy Lifestyle: Maya Gabeira in Rio de Janeiro
- Dec 15, 2010
- Maya Gabeira
- © Carlos Serrao/Red Bull Photofiles
- About this Image
- Let us continue with our visual excursion through the lifestyles of Red Bull athletes. Here comes the Girl From Ipanema: Maya Gabeira enjoys the hot sand between her toes in Rio de Janeiro.
Our latest Red Bull X-Alps 2011 video profie features Austria's Paul Guschlbauer. By day a paraglider designer for Skywalk, Paul has a closer relationship with his team-mate than most Red Bull X-Alps...
Some Tri... but only the best make it May 10, 2011
Australian Courtney Atkinson is one of the world’s best triathletes and embodies everything you need to bring for this ultimate discipline. Get a unique insight into the mind of Courtney during the...
Ryan Doyle: Freerunning at Xilitla Feb 25, 2011
One of the world's outstanding freerunners, Ryan Doyle, takes on the challenging structures of the castle built by surrealist artist Edward James in Xilitla, Mexico. Nationality is not the only thing...
David Lama: On The Top Feb 19, 2011
by David Lama
Austrian freeclimber David Lama has an audacious dream to scale Patagonia's mammoth Cerre Torre - a granite needle with an elevation of 3,128 metres (10,280 feet). Let's see how he's getting along...
David Lama: First try on Cerro Torre Feb 6, 2011
Austrian freeclimber David Lama's audacious dream of scaling Patagonia's mammoth Cerre Torre – a granite needle with an elevation of 3,128 metres (10,280 feet) - comes one step closer to reality with...